Monday, May 9, 2011

Close to goal 2!

Hey everyone! I am close to goal 2, and the editing process "Monique Happy" is going great.
I cannot wait to get the edited copy out there for more people to read.

A few things, there have been some really great reviews, some ok reviews, and then the fateful 2 star review. I got dogged out because I apparently didn't do enough zombie research, or in my eyes, didn't sue everyone else's theories. I have read a plethora of authors from this genre. They are Recht, Payjecht. Tufo, Bourne, and many others. I have also read the Zombie survival guide, and watched a ton of movies.

My world I am writing about is very different from the other ones that have been written. I hop that some people understand this, and can bear with me through the series. It is a little over the top, but being told I am terrible, and my story sucks, well that stings a little. For those that like it, the edited version will be better, and book 2 should have a foreword, and also be edited prior to release.

I am writing this series as something to do in my spare time, if you like it, that is great, if you hate it, maybe my style doesn't for you. I have read good books since having a kindle, bad books, and found new series. I will post after we make sales goal 2 "100" books. Look forward to how the story in book 2 is progressing.

G R.

No comments:

Post a Comment